|Job Ref:||204754476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Are you looking to work within a progressive engineering company? KH Resourcing are recruiting for an experienced CNC CAD/CAM Programmer (offline) to work permanent nights. Our client is a leading engineering company that manufactures complex, precision engineering components. Suitable applicants will have experience in producing programs for CNC Milling & Turning machines ideally with Siemens, Fanuc and Heidenhain controls|
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
• Previous offline CNC Programming experience
• Produce programs offline using CAD/CAM software
• Ideally Edgecam and Autodesk Inventor experience but a good knowledge of other similar software packages will be considered
• Ability to create programs for CNC Milling, Turning or Mill Turn machines - training would be available for areas of weakness
• Worked within a precision engineering environment - Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
• Experience creating 2D drawings and 3D models.
• Work from engineering drawings or customer supplied 3D models
• Sound understanding of CNC Machinery
• The ability and passion for hands on assistance with program proving and manufacturing troubleshooting in a proactive manner is essential.
• Project management from start through to completion
Salary & Working hours:
• 4 x 9.75 hour nights with start and finish times to be agreed.
• Hours: 39 hours per week
• Salary circa £35,000 (neg on experience)
• Additional benefits: Generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme