|Job Ref:||204754513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Many Locations available||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Position - Field Service Engineer. |
Location - Stoke on Trent (50-60 mile radius).
Salary - £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience and skills.
A Field Service Engineer is required for a recognised CNC Machine Tool Client. They specialise in CNC laser cutting, CNC machine tool and machine tool technology. They are seeking a Field Service Engineer to oversee the installation and repair of CNC Machine Tools (predominantly Laser or Punch Press). Along with liaising with the spares department for ordering and delivery of required spare parts you will be responsible for preventative maintenance checks of contracted machines and generating detailed service reports for customers and internal logging. The role is field based and will include U.K. travel and some overseas travel.
Key skills and experience required for the Field Service Engineer role:
* Experience with CNC or sheet metal cutting/CNC laser machines or industrial machinery.
* Previous experience working as a service engineer, maintenance engineer or field technician of CNC machines (preferably CNC Laser or Punch Press knowledge) or industrial capital plant equipment.
* Ideally have an electrical/electronic qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering.
* Be computer literate.
* Some experience with servo drives (Bosch and Siemens) would be advantageous.
* Experience of fault finding and diagnostics work.
* Be capable of working to close mechanical tolerances.
* Have interpersonal skills and be capable of working under pressure.
* Flexibility to travel and able to spend nights away from home (an average of 2 or 3 days per week).
* Hold a full clean UK driving license.
To apply for the Field Service Engineer position, please send your CV to Amo Rai at (Automation Recruitment Specialist, at Jonathan Lee Recruitment).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency