|Job Ref:||204754528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£26000 - £26001/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
* Working Hours Mon to Fri 08:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Fabric Technician for a beautiful building in West London built in the 18th Century. The role will be to undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our client's contractual agreements. Ensure Housekeeping areas within The Royal Academy of Arts are kept to Standard. Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
Main Responsibilities & Qualifications
The ideal Fabric Improver will exhibit the following essential technical competencies for the role:
* Minimum of 2-3 years' site experience in a similar role, or fabric trade
* Completed or working towards the completion of an accredited Multi skilled training course, covering; but not exclusively Carpentry/joinery, wet trades, floor and wall finishes, tiling, plastering, roofing and glazing).
* Above course accreditation with either City & Guilds or NVQ.
* Willing to works towards Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH/SMSTS.
* Assist in managing a varied workload and meet contractual KPI's.
* Work on own initiative, be proactive and take supervisory instruction.
* Excellent customer skills and able to deal with on-site customers in a professional manner at all times.
* Familiar with building/construction terminology