|Job Ref:||204754709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
One of the UK's leading process control and automation consultancies are looking for a Controls and Automation Engineer to join their expanding team |
Currently very active in the Utilities, Water, Food, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Nuclear sectors.
This role requires an understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion.
This includes the development of Design Documentation, configuration of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Testing and commissioning.
Our project solutions are typically based on Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Wonderware, Schneider and various legacy technologies.
We are re-known for our attention to details and our ability to deliver the right solution.
As part of the team your responsibilities will be primarily the design and implementation of control systems, coupled with the ability to communicate and present well to provide associated advisory services.
- Design documentation
- Control system software design and implementation
- Control system hardware design
- Liaison with clients
- Work as part of a team or alone with senior guidance as required
- Report writing and surveying
- Industrial Ethernet network design and testing
- Factory acceptance test specification documentation
- Client facing factory acceptance testing
- Generation of risk assessments and method statements
- On site installation, testing and process commissioning
- Training documentation
- Operation and maintenance documentation
- Maintain good client relations throughout the project lifecycle
- Degree in a relevant IT or engineering subject and member of the relevant engineering bodies.
- 5 or more years control system design experience in a similar role.
- Good written and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess an interest in industrial control and automation