|Job Ref:||204754755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Supervisor|
RATE: £30.00 per hour (dependent upon experience)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Completed a minimum of IOSH Managing Safely.
* Completed a recognised training scheme or apprenticeship (eg NSDS / NASEC / company training scheme).
* Achieved suitable progression through the ECITB SMTD scheme (or similar) and have 'up-to-date' knowledge of employee / industrial relations.
* Experience in site installation/maintenance, preferably in the nuclear / power generation sector.
* Experienced in site supervision, leading teams of multi-skilled personnel.
* The eligibility to secure UK national security clearance.
* Comfort with respiratory protective equipment (RPE), including 3M masks / full face masks / full air fed suits (full training will be given).
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or e-mail your CV .
Rullion Engineering Ltd is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help