|Job Ref:||204754811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thrapston||Address:||Post Code:||NN14||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum Pension + Holidays + Discount||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a multi national company based in the Thrapston area.
- Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure performance of all production and automation machinery (I.e. Production Lines,, conveyors, packaging equipment etc) are running at their optimum capacity.
- You will maintain accurate and timely records with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance work to ensure all work loads have been completed to the best of your ability and to a strict deadline.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Also encouraging, supporting and managing active participation in continuous improvement activities throughout the whole production and facilities site.
- The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship/ HNC/HND/ONC or equivalent in electrical Engineering.
- A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position, this will ideally be gained from ideally Packaging, Food, FMCG or automotive industries will be considered.
- You must be able to communicate effectively across the board, have excellent attention to detail and be highly competent with computers.
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Position will suit a Maintenance Engineer, Technician, Shift or Line Engineer
4 on 4 off 12 hour days and nights
£36k - £40k
URGENT- The Maintenance Engineer's position is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days.
Please Apply Below