|Job Ref:||204755419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Our reputable Aerospace manufacturing client is seeking a Commercial Specialist to join their workforce in the West Midlands.|
The company specialises in complex components for the Aerospace industry.
• The Commercial Specialist provides support to others within the Commercial Team, assisting in the review and drafting of contractual documentation, and support the negotiation of agreements in accordance with corporate policy and applicable laws.
• The Commercial Specialist provides input into advice for Customer organisations on contracts, business risks and alternative actions as required.
• The Commercial Specialist lends commercial expertise as a member of proposal development teams and supports the Commercial Lead in bid reviews and in preparing legal responses. The Commercial Specialist, through applying new skills and knowledge will assist in driving improvements within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafts, reviews and negotiates commercial documents such as NDA's and Terms and Conditions,
• Actively supports the bid team in responding to RFI's or RFP's
• Assist / lead in the dissemination of agreements,
• Administers the contract management system,
• Monitors and reports on performance against contracts,
• Drafts and negotiates contract amendments,
• Assists / lead in contract closedown/exit activities,
• Provides support to the Customer Services Team,
• Provides other commercial and contracts support as requested by the Commercial Manager
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or capability and competence to have achieved a first degree.
• IACCM Associate (preferred)
• Commercial Management experience in Aerospace or other technology led market
• Pre-contract award experience is essential
• Experience of negotiating contracts is essential
• Bid management experience is essential
• Experience in service businesses is essential
• Entrepreneur nature
• Ability to manage own reports workload, prioritising tasks as required
• Able to establish effective business relationships based on mutual respect and trust,
• A proactive approach to problem solving,
• A "can do" approach to work and the satisfaction of customers' requirements,
• Must have Strong inter-personal skills and be self-motivated,
• Awareness of limitations and the ability to escalate when necessary,
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment,
• Must be authorized to work in local Country where you work