|Job Ref:||204755552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum car, phone, laptop, pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Senior Contracts Manager UK & Export - required for a successful organisation which manufactures and installs engineered equipment. Salary is circa £35,000 to £45,000 plus car, phone, laptop, pension and 4 x salary death in service benefit. Nottingham based.|
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the following;
* Managing contract teams and taking responsibility for the commercial management and delivery of installation projects
* Scheduling the work of the contracts department, keeping abreast of work in hand and in progress, identifying issues and taking action
* Managing the appointment and performance of sub-contractors and liaising with Architects, M&E Consultants and QS at all stages of a project
* Project managing individual contracts as required including preparation of H&S documentation
* Supporting the sales team in the preparation of tender documents including PQQ and information to consultants and architects
* Managing the financial aspects of projects, including contractual terms and conditions, managing financial claims and preparing final accounts
We are looking for a Contract / Project Manager who has experience of liaising with Architects and Mechanical & Engineering Consultants. You should have a thorough knowledge of managing installation projects which involve structural design and construction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Engineering which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK