No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs. |
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Skills - Functional/Technical
- Responsible for the general office management for site leadership.
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings for Leadership and other staff as needed.
- Manage correspondence such as email and telephone calls.
- Prepare presentations and other summary reports using various data sources.
- Prepare Staff for meetings with pre-reading, presentations, handouts and other meeting requirements.
- Prepare for meetings and training sessions ensuring all materials, equipment, venues, and agendas are arranged.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects for internal and external customers.
- Coordinate and host internal and external customers with on-site meetings, room reservation and meals.
- Maintain desk files and effective work space.
- Responsible for preparing domestic and international travel arrangements for leaders and other staff members.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Create and manage Ariba purchase orders.
- Manage travel expense reporting.
- Perform general clerical duties and other duties as assigned by site leadership
- Responsible to be the first person to greet visitors and employees. Monitors sign-in book and temporary badges.
- Responsible for FedEx/UPS inbound and outbound shipping
Skills - Quality Improvement
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration required
- Minimum of 2 years work supporting executive level management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to use common tools such as Ariba, Concur and OneSource
Skills - Teamwork
- Continuous improvement focus
- Proven ability to evaluate and improve processes and procedures with little supervision
- Innovative approach to new and existing processes
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and influence others
- Strong team orientation in supporting the goals of the team and the organization
Skills - Leadership
- Able to influence and persuade
- Process and results oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities affectively
- Ability to manage complex scheduling
- Able to manage effectively with agility and flexibility
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .