|Job Ref:||204753975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45 - £50/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
I am looking for a Site manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise in high end residential projects mainly in Stevenage. The Site manager would be mainly site based working with on bespoke projects i.e. swimming pools, cinema rooms etc using materials such as gold leaf.|
The Site manager will be a multi site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
* Basement experience
* Experience working in central London on high end residential.
* Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
* Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc,
* Experience working on a project from start to finish
* Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc.
* Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
* Be able to present a professional image of the company and promote all aspects of the group offering including architectural glass.
* Would consider trade or HNC background
My client is offering the following package;
* 50k based on relevant experience, package also negotiable Kind regards
* Please feel free to apply if you have all the relevant experience