|Job Ref:||204753976||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
I am looking for a Site manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise mainly in high end residential. The Site manager would be site based working on new build and refurbishment.|
The Site manager will be a multi site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
* High End experience
* Ideally have an engineering background
* Have the ability to be a number one site manager or projects up to and around £6 million.
* Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
* Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc,
* Experience working on a project from start to finish
* Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc.
* Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
* Be able to present a professional image of the company and promote all aspects of the group offering including architectural glass.
* My client is offering the following package;
* 55k based on relevant experience, package also negotiable Kind regards
Please feel free to apply ONLY if you have all the relevant experience