|Job Ref:||204753978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
I am looking for a Contracts manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise in Modular Build. The contracts manager would be able to manage around 2-3 projects valued around £20million.|
The contracts manager will be a multi site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
* Modular works experience
* A degree in building of some sort
* Experience in supervising multiple contracts at one time.
* managing projects of up to £20million
* 5 years experience in contract/project management.
* Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
* Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc,
* Be able to read and interpret construction drawings and translate into need to do/make happen action plan.
* Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc.
* Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
* Flexible in travel.
My client is offering the following package;
* 60-65k based on relevant experience, package also negotiable
Please feel free to apply if you have all the relevant experience.