|Job Ref:||204754259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, offering demolition and civil engineering, rail and environmental services. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain's built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.|
We currently have various opportunities for enthusiastic Health & Safety Advisors within our rail, groundworks and demolition divisions. These are pivotal roles within the business in which you will provide support of effective safety leadership through the development of Health, safety, quality and environmental policies on some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
The role will involve both site and office based work across the south east/west and to be considered for the role it is essential that you hold a NEBOSH and IOSH qualification.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage and monitor annual HSQE improvement plans
- Undertake site inspections
- Support the managing directors policies on Health, safety, quality & environment
- Reporting all instances of mal-practice and poor standards to your line manager
- Reporting all accidents, incidents, near misses and close calls to your immediate supervisor
What We'll Offer
* Opportunities for continuous development within a growing business
* A competitive salary with additional benefits
If this opportunity is right for you, apply now or contact a member of the team for more information