|Job Ref:||204754263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Our Clients are Specialists in Steel Fabrications, Chimneys & Flues, and are based in the Midlands, but carry out projects all over the U.K.|
They are looking to recruit for a new position of Document Controller/Assistant Project Manager for a large rail project they are currently undertaking in London, initially for a 6 month contract, but this is likely to be extended.
They require someone confident, intelligent and extremely computer literate to assist with existing management team in the successful completion of the project.
You will be taking responsibility for the document control of the project and ensuring that all correspondence is logged and submitted back to the client in the required formats including but not limited to drawings, calculations, programmes and RFI's.
You would also help with the daily tasks in producing the above therefore assisting in writing RAMs, altering programmes and schedules, planning and organising deliveries with each site and the organisation of plant and associated deliveries / collections.
- must be computer literate in Microsoft office (excel, word. outlook and PowerPoint)
- experience with Microsoft project preferred
- experience in Aconex or similar collaborative workspace platform advantageous (document control)
- CSCS card (any)
- industry degree preferable (mechanical engineering, structural engineering or construction)
- extremely organised and ability to work under their own initiative.
- be able to quickly process instructions and ability to act quickly and think on their feet
- quick learner and eager to develop existing skills.
You will ideally be based in London and willing to work full-time, 5 days per week.
If you have the relevant experience and skills required for this role, please apply now, stating your salary expectations and availability.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities