|Job Ref:||204758064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum +package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Position Quantity Surveyor|
Location Braintree, Essex
Salary £45- £50K dependant on experience + Bonus + Car allowance + benefits package+ 26 days annual holiday
My client are a nationwide residential developer that produce 10,000+ units a year. You will be based out of their Essex office that are currently undergoing an expansion and have several large developments in the pipeline that will see their unit output continue to increase over the next 4-5 years.
You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications. Other duties will include
* Liaising and building relationships with client companies and other project stakeholders.
* Ensuring that commercial requirements agreed are achieved.
* Procurement and subsequent management of sub-contractor accounts
* Supervising and providing support/training to less experienced members of the commercial team.
* Submitting Cost Value Reconciliations
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience ideally in the new build residential sector either with a main contractor or a residential developer. A degree is preferred but not essential and the candidate will be able to display sound financial acumen.
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role. If you have any other questions feel free to call me on (Apply online only) or alternatively please send in a CV