|Job Ref:||204758125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£50000 - £58000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Project Manager - Retail Fit Out|
£50k - £58k
One client is a leading tier 1 contractor who operate nationwide in all sectors. They are now seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team on the Retail division. The retail division of the business undertake fit out and refurbishment projects for a long list of blue chip clients who include; HSBC, Barclays, John Lewis, Selfridges and many more.
They have established themselves as a market leader within the sector and are now seeking a quality Project Manager to join their team. The company offer a great working environment and great benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size.
The Project Manager Role
As a Project Manager you will be trusted to manage contracts with values as high as £15million (with help on larger projects), working with any issues as they arise. Depending on the size of projects, you will be given the responsibility of running multiple sites. You will also have the ability to look ahead and assess future potential projects.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally come from a Fit Out Background.
As a Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the production works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
The Project Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package which you would expect from a contractor of this size