|Job Ref:||204758239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Contracts Manager - Refurbishment/Maintenance|
West Midlands Based
Our client is an established West Midlands based Contractor who specialise in the retail refurbishment sector of the construction industry. They undertake projects in various sectors including Retail, Commercial and Healthcare.
The company has built an enviable reputation within their sector leading to a large amount of repeat business.
Due to consistent growth, they are now seeking an energetic Contracts Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long term career within a forward thinking company.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will initially be responsible for overseeing refurbishment and fit out works up to £750k, which include retail stores, restaurants and other commercial buildings
The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Contracts Manager incorporates these values.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 1-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Sourcing subcontractors and agreeing terms.
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As a Contracts Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors.
Contract Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size. The company also take pride in 'looking after their own