|Job Ref:||204758351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£68000 - £75000/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
My client is a highly respected medium sized main contractor, with a turnover of £150Mil. |
They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead on a newly secured New Build scheme. My client specialises in New-Build and Refurb projects ranging in value £5 - £10Million. Sectors include Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure and Education.
As Project Manager you will be reporting into the Construction Director and will be responsible for the following:
* Involvement with pre-construction through the tender phase, design and procurement.
* Ensuring that there is a Health, Safety and Environmental Management system in place
* Leading the project as a number 1 and making sure there is a successful working environment and team ethic on site
* Manage and be the main point of contact for the client and their adviser's - ensuring that this is managed to the highest level
* Co-ordinate and guide the supporting team including Designers and Sub-Contractors
* Produce and build the contract programme - both short and long term
* Running and attending regular site meetings with the site team to insure that all responsibilities and progress is communicated clearly
* Ensure completion of "snagging" at handover of the project.
* Continue liaison with the client and his team as required post completion
To be considered for the Project Manager role, you must have the following experience:
* Experienced and proven ability as a number 1 on projects in excess of £5m+
* Varied project experience
* Have come from a trades background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
To discuss this Project Manager vacancy or any other Senior Site Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed)