|Job Ref:||204758470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Ware||Address:||Post Code:||DT7||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a CAD Technician (FTC 24 Months) to join the team located in Ware with possible to travel to other locations. The successful candidate will act as the key point of contact for all relevant stakeholders associated with Drawing Office requests, delivering accurate M&E ACAD drawings throughout the APAC region.|
• Comply with drawing management system and change control processes and procedures in the agreed format/protocol
• Provide self-audit and quality control of all documents, drawings and standards subject to regulatory scrutiny. Help support audits by regulatory agencies and other authorities having jurisdiction
• Ensures the spatial/CAD system database is operational from documentation and field verification from 3rd Parties
• Ensure technical drawings reflect actual conditions including site and facility system plans. This may include field verification obtained from 3rd parties or internally with the CAD team
• Import and translate 3rd party/contractors files to conform to the software and standards established by the client
• Locate and collect data for input into the CAD system database for documentation and field verification obtained from engineers. Revise CAD drawings to reflect actual conditions including site and facility system plans
• Maintain the CAD database and provides the customers staff with directions on the use of the CAD/Engineering systems.
• Provide telephone and onsite support to end users for CAD/Engineering software application. Workstation and server plotter.
• Resolve CAD hardware/software conflicts and co-ordinate solutions with other IT resources as necessary
• Maintain a close liaison with manager staff to consistently record accurate workplace records
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors
• Accredited user of AutoCAD (version 2013 onwards) with a good understanding of 3D tools, preferably the Autodesk Building design Suite
• Diploma or Degree in a related subject or strong proven experience in Engineering/Manufacturing companies, technical environments and/of Life Science regulated industries
• Knowledge of working in regulatory and compliance areas
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Drawing Office software applications.
• A knowledge and understanding of building services and project management procedures, which can impact on the effectiveness of the service delivery
• Computer literate working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
• Significant and demonstrable ability to initiate processes and procedures
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• A good trouble shooter and problem solver
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment