|Job Ref:||204758709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum plus full benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Our client is one of Bristol's best established main contractors, having operated throughout the region for the last 15 years. Carrying out a range of refurbishment and building schemes up to £20 million within a 40 mile radius of Bristol, over the years they have built a reputation for quality and service delivery. Much of their work is repeat business. |
Due to ongoing growth they have approached us with the requirement to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Site Manager, your roles and responsibilities may include:
• Site set-up
• Health and safety on site
• Subcontractor procurement, supervision and management
• Managing site team members including engineers and foreman
• Quality control
• Cost control. Working closely with the site QS.
• Short and long term programming.
• Method statement and risk assessments
• Design coordination and management of consultant design teams
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Project completion and handover
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven main contractor background having worked with well known companies.
- Residing within commutable distance of the Bristol area.
- Experience of managing projects at a site level of at least £5 million.
This role would suit an experienced site manager who is looking to progress long term, potentially into a Project or Contracts Management role. Contact Giles Wilson on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) for further details