|Job Ref:||204758741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£30000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
We are now recruiting for our client, a multi-disciplined consultancy, who are now seeking a high calibre Asbestos Surveyor to work for them in Scotland, consideration will be given to applications from Glasgow, Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Must possess the P402 asbestos certificate, or the equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying.
- Good knowledge of Asbestos Health & Safety.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with new and existing clients.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on both commercial and industrial properties.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, when dealing with the company's portfolio of clients.
In return, this company is offering an excellent competitive salary, company vehicle, as well as many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director levels for both Consultancy & Removal.
We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016