|Job Ref:||204759009||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum car/allowance,pension,healthcare,hol||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Consultant: Mike Crosson|
Position: Permanent Project Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre
One of the most established main contractors in the North West needs a Project Manager to join the team and deliver city centre jobs up to £25m! This contractor has a reputation as one of the best employers in the area and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team on some of their most prestigious projects.
They operate on City Centre, education, leisure and healthcare jobs. The successful Project Manager will report directly into the Operations Manager and lead the project as an onsite Number 1.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
* Competitive salary of circa £60,000 - £65,000 depending on individual experience
* Car allowance/Company Car + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday Allowance
* Development opportunities into Contracts / Operations Manager down the line
* Access to prestigious and interesting jobs
* Experience on City Centre schemes (preferably multi-storey resi)
* Must be able to manage a site as Number 1 and work in close collaboration with Commercial Manager
* Professional attitude and ability to work with a variety of sub-contractors no a daily basis
* Commitment to Health & Safety and ability to prove a good record of H&S in practice
* Degree or equivalent in Construction / Engineering related subject
* SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
* Ability to work across North West on a long-term basis
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance, quoting the vacancy number #63238 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business