|Job Ref:||204759170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Our client is a well known and well established major contractor with a regional base in the Bristol area. Due to ongoing growth they have approached us with the requirement to recruit a BIM Coordinator to join their team. |
Reporting to the BIM Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
Conduct BIM Competency Assessments of the company's Consultants.
- Ensure consultants comply with BIM Standard and Project Execution Plan.
- Responsible for the Review of the BIM outputs / objectives agreed with the Design Team, commercial and production Teams.
- Review consultant Building Information Models (visual interrogation).
- Review consultant Building Information Models (detailed interrogation utilising specialist software).
- Produce clash detection reports within specialist software. (Train Consultants to become autonomous in the future).
- Organise if necessary and participate/lead BIM Coordination Meetings to review clashes
- Ensure further development of in-house BIM capabilities within Technical Department.
- Provide support to the Design Management Team throughout a project.
- Support on BIM specific processes and procedures where required.
- Produce BIM training documentation for internal and external use.
Suitable candidates will be able to meet the following criteria:
All round knowledge of construction industry and processes, Architectural, Structural, MEP & Quantity Surveying.
- Familiarity with building regulations
- An understanding of multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies
- Good all round technical knowledge
- Good presentation skills
- AutoDesk Navisworks
- AutoDesk Revit
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Projects
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to lead a meeting
- Ability to manage a team autonomously
- Capability and experience with working in diverse environments, cultures and people
On offer is the opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest and best established main contractors, that genuinely value their staff and look to develop talent from within. Contact Giles Wilson on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) for further details