|Job Ref:||204759258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Vehicle included||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Chelmsford/ Colchester |
• Within Chelmsford and Colchester
• From £30,000- £35,000 per annum
• Vehicle included
• Permanent mobile position
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
We are currently recruiting for an experienced mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work within the Chelmsford and Colchester areas maintaining a variety of large retail stores.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on a mixture of systems and plant such as; power lighting, air conditioning systems, fire alarms and similar systems. Your day to day routine will require you to be thorough, alert and enthusiastic whilst focusing on the tasks set. Candidates are required to possess the 17th edition certificate for this particular role.
Our client is a large building maintenance contractor who offers multiple unique and exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and hardworking engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
• To provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental SLA's and KPI's are met.
• To ensure that work is carried out to the highest standard and complies with all the companies policies and guidelines, specifically Health &Safety policies/ guidelines.
• To carry out modifications and installations when required.
• To liaise with contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and company standards.
• To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
• To provide technical support/input to projects and initiatives