|Job Ref:||204759270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Our client is a market leader in the Commercial office fit-out industry and they require a Contracts Manager to work on a Fit out and refurb project in SOUTH EAST LONDON. My client's turnover is >£100 million and they are known for their financial stability and high spec project portfolio which ranges from; offices, retail and schools/universities. Typical Project values range from £2 million-£20 million in value. |
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the handover of several projects
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious Fit Out specialist who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
As a Contracts Manager working for this contractor you must have;
* A very high standard of health and safety.
* A proven background working for a main contractor working on CAT-A and CAT-B commercial fit-out projects
* Will have at least 5 years Contracts Manager experience.
* Projects will range between £5-20 million and you must have experience overseeing similar sized projects as Contracts Manager
To discuss this Contracts Manager vacancy or any other Contracts Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
PROJECT MANAGER - FIT OUT + REFURB - CITY OF LONDON- £75K-£85K+PACKAGE