|Job Ref:||204759358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Document controller -Warrington |
My client are a progressive construction company based in the North West. Due to an increase in contract wins they are looking for document controller to join the team in Warrington. The successful applicant will be providing support on all of the projects and is responsible for the organisations documents. This post involves coordinating with the different departments within an organisation and ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal services. The Document Controller must ensure they check and approve documents before they are filed and liaise with internal and external agencies to ensure that documents contain correct, understandable and up-to-date information. The company uses the Buzzsaw document management system so knowledge of this would be advantageous although not essential.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents and drawings.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Support Project and Design Managers by ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Excellent opportunity to work on large multi-million pound projects across the north west