|Job Ref:||204759380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Negotiable + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial doors, with in excess of 30 years expertise and a network of nationwide offices and engineers. |
Our Client is a leading specialist offering Installation, Servicing, Maintenance and Repair options to existing and all prospective clients, being actively committed to the environment by adopting legislation, standards and procedures in their everyday working practice as their commitment.
The scope of this role is to provide engineering skills and product expertise required to install all types of Roller Shutters, High speed doors, Gate and Barrier automation etc.
• Site assessments and reports in liaison with Head Office, as appropriate
• Professional Engineering and installation of Roller shutters, High speed doors, Gate and Barrier automation to National Safety standard
• Writing reports and documentation for each installation
• Hand over procedure
• Attending advanced training sessions on future product development, safety procedures and applicable internal promotions
• Servicing, Maintenance and Repair of existing Installations
• Monitoring on site Sales opportunities and reporting to Head Office the same
• High maintenance of company Vehicles, Tools and property including electronic equipment
• Support of the Internal & External Sales Teams
• Basic costs awareness and waste reduction
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Required
• Trained knowledge of Engineering and Installation of Roller Shutters, High speed doors, Gate and Barrier automation. Access control products associated with the same. Key pads, push buttons, induction loops etc
• Detailed technical knowledge to assist customers in the correct selection of products and to value engineer solutions through strong understanding of product and manufacturing capabilities
• Sound awareness of onsite safety and assessment procedures
• Environmentally aware of expected standards
• A high degree of professionalism in relation to clients, potential clients, colleagues and communications with Head Office.
Where necessary, training will be provided to ensure the installations meet the Safety standards required to ensure public safety.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded employer at an exciting stage in their planned growth period.
Location/Area BIRMINGHAM & SURROUNDING AREAS
Salary EXCELLENT NEGOTIABLE SALAR
MAJOR EMPLOYER BENEFITS
EXCELLENT CAREER ADVANCEMENT POSSIBILITIES