|Job Ref:||204759447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Locations: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester & Lincoln
£20-22 per hour (Flexible)
Starting Mid to End of November 2016 for 8 weeks to 24 weeks
Site Manager will be required to manage new build and refurbishments to Primary and Junior schools in Derby, Nottingham, Leicester & Lincoln area.
Midlands based regional contractor who work on Education, Health and Commercial sectors, working on new build and refurbishments from £200k - £1.5million. They currently require Site Managers to join them on a freelance basis throughout the East Midlands.
* Site Manager for a new build school, value £700k in Derby for 20 weeks
* Site Manager for a refurbishment to a primary school in Lincoln, value £350k in Lincoln for 8 weeks
* Site Manager for a new build extension to a Junior School, value £500k in Nottingham for 16 weeks
* Site Manager new build primary school, value £1.5million in Leicester for 24 weeks
The Site Manager must be able to oversee all Health and Safety, sub-contractors and associated paperwork throughout the project. General day to day issues, quality and programme.
* Previous New Build Experience
* Experience of working on values from £200k - £1.5m
* CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
* You will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in you role
* Driving the subcontractors and manage contractors on site as a No.1
* Must be cable of managing all aspects of the production works (be standalone), be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
* Ideally have an up to date CRB Check but not essential
Please apply with an up to date CV