|Job Ref:||204759512||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Tyneside||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £33000/annum Van, Mobile||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
My client is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Gas Engineer in the North East. The company is a regional business that undertakes projects all over the UK and has grown significantly over the past couple of years.|
• Carry out maintenance, commissioning, servicing and where required installation of gas appliances, biomass heating facilities (training will be given) and building services diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
• Complete comprehensive job sheets, site logs and certificates for clients, tablet computer provided for this.
• Complete estimates for repairs and replacement work as required.
• Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that client concerns are dealt with or relayed to management.
• Comply with Health & Safety policies and carry out work in a safe diligent manor.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experienced commercial gas service engineer with a thorough knowledge of commercial building services.
• ACS commercial gas qualifications.
• Good communication skills
• Full UK driving licence.
In return you will be offered a permanent position, where extensive training and development will be offered to the successful applicants.
Job Type: Permanent
High school or equivalent