|Job Ref:||204754390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Full benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Design Manager - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - £50,000-£60,000|
Are you a Design Manager who has previous experience on commercial projects? Are you looking to grow with an award winning main contractor? Are you a Design Manager local to the Cambridgeshire area?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
* Local projects so travel will be kept to a minimum
* Plenty of projects secured
* Development and progression internally within the company
* Healthy growth plan for the business
* Award winning main contractor
* Varied commercial projects including commercial, educational, health and leisure sectors
Responsibilities of the successful Design Manager include:
* Assist in the production of contractors proposals
* Design Programme
* Value Engineering
* Review of the Design with respect to mitigating H&S issues prior to construction
* Management of the Design on site
* Chair Design Team Meetings
Requirements of the successful Design Manager include:
* Have design skills
* Negotiation skills
* Strong knowledge of construction materials and methodologies
* Good knowledge of planning techniques, value creation and procurement
* Good knowledge of contracts and contractual documentation
* Good health and safety knowledge and environmental legislation issues
* Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next 2 weeks so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business