|Job Ref:||204754477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£23 - £25/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:24|
Abatec is working with a high profile Project Management company, operating within both the commercial and public sectors. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Freelance Clerk of Works. The successful COW will be involved in a multi-million pound building project in Reading.|
You will be:
• Have an excellent background in construction services - mainly within general contracting sector
• Have previous experience within snagging and management of teams for final handover of projects
• Experience within negotiations with sub-contractors and trades on site
• Good knowledge of drawings and comfortable to transfer this on site.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• Previous experience as Clerk of Works on a multi-million pound project.
• The ability to commit to one day per week for 14 months.
• 3 - 4 month duration
• Rate of £23.00 - £25.00 per hour
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 125035.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client