|Job Ref:||204754579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winsford||Address:||Post Code:||TA24||Salary:||£27500/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
TIG Welder / Fabricator|
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a TIG Welder / Fabricator to work at their facility based near Winsford.
The successful candidate is required to undertake all refurbishment activities. These include but not limited to:-
* The detailed assessment of product damage such that a record is available so that can invoice the customer for the cost of the refurbishment processes.
* Preparation of the product prior to welding (removal of damaged blades and other components) and the recovery and preparation of replacement parts.
* Weld repairs / fabrication to titanium and nickel structures to return the structures to an 'as new' standard before recoating.
* The development of new refurbishment techniques and standards when a new product is introduced to the plant.
* The repair techniques require skills in intricate fine welding with close attention to detail and tolerances with titanium and nickel plate or wire as little as 1mm2 cross section.
The job holder is required to be trained and competent to undertake all process operations. These include but not limited to:-
* Set up and operation of the electrostatic spray bake coating lines.
* Operation of a variety of support processes such as grit blasting, etching, dis-assembly & assembly of product plates and various QC requirements.
* To meet SHE policies and standards.
* Familiarity with all plant operations.
* TIG welding to a fine tolerance with exotic metal experience in a workshop environment is essential.
* IWP skills are required through use of power/hand tools.
* Knowledge and conformance to safe working systems through COSHH HASAWA, permit to work and plant operating manuals.
* Attention to detail is critical.
* IT/computer skills, general literacy and experience of ISO 9000/2 working environment is required.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 3/11/2016