|Job Ref:||204754590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Land Manager |
£50,000 - £65,000 + package & bonus
I have recently been asked to find a Land Manager or Senior Land Manager to work for a medium sized residential developer in the North East. This company have been taking full advantage of the increase in demand for houses across the North East and have been consistently winning projects throughout.
Because of this, they are now looking to appoint someone to join the team, Land Managers looking to take the step up will also be considered for the role. Ideally they want to take someone with extensive experience as a land manager / Senior land Manager and having prior experience in the residential sector is essential.
This organisation are well known for offering market leading salaries as well as high performance & profit related bonus'. And because this company has been increasing profits year on year consistently over the years, this is a good opportunity for financial gain as well as professional development.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Identification of potential development opportunities through a range of methods, e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilizing an extensive contact base.
- Manage acquisition of sites, leading project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites acquired.
- Liaise with relevant divisional departments, e.g. Sales/Technical, and external consultants if required, throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application.
- Monitor the Division's land database including site registration, development plans and offers submitted.
- Maintain and expand the Division's key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
- Participate in corporate entertaining.
- Thorough experience in the planning process in crucial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already well established business who are growing consistently. With market leading salaries and bonus incentives, this is a very appealing role for any individual in the land buying industry, please be in touch for further details.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Philip O'Connor, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy