|Job Ref:||204754736||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Godstone||Address:||Post Code:||RH9||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Position: Technical Administrator / Document Controller |
Location: Godstone, J6 of M25
Kier infrastructure our looking to reuite a Technical Administrator / Document Controller to come in and set up a full administration system for a new highways project, this candidate would have hand on and full working knowledge of 4Projects software.
* To provide technical administrator and administrative services within the senior management team
* To ensure the timely input, accuracy and maintenance of data within business systems
* To set up a full administration system for a new highways project
* To develop and run administrative processes
* To produce reports on time and to the required standards
* To work with colleagues to understand stakeholders in an effort to meet their expectations, and ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
* To embody Kier Group's values towards its customers and to promote its vision
* To recognise, promote and implement best practice
* To ensure compliance with Kier Group's Corporate Responsibility policies, procedures and standards.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Must have working knowledge 4Projects software.
* Excellent IT, communication and presentation skills in a variety of formats
* Experience of working with and managing database systems
* Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting projects and demands
* Ability to manage and effectively communicate with key stakeholders
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 25,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the ountry.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer