|Job Ref:||204754815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Job title: Assistant Site Manager|
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum + Travel Allowance + Package
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently representing one of the best known High End Main Contractors in the UK (T/O £1.5bn). This business has an incredible track record for delivering extremely high profile projects to the best quality and have an excellent reputation for doing so.
This business is a head and shoulders above its competitors when it comes to their benefits programme (which includes flexible working hours, learning and development opportunities, a private GP with appointments available on the day and an extended maternity cover to name a few). The business considers itself an industry leader for their development of staff and have some of the most exciting projects in London on their order books.
* Assistant Site Manager
* Report in to site based Construction Managers and Project managers
* Assist Construction manager on day to day management of sites (or sections depending on size of project)
* Development and training to move onwards into Construction Manager role in time
Education, experience and essential:
* Must have experience within an Assistant Site Manager position
* Have experience with Medium to Large Main Contractors
* Have experience working on projects of over £10m in value
If this sounds of interest and you feel you have the suitable skills & experience, please get in touch on the details below.
Poppy Mason on (Apply online only)