|Job Ref:||204754847||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£21 - £23/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Our client is a construction main contractor specialising in fast track retail & shopfitting projects across the country. Together, we are actively looking for an experienced Night Manager to deliver a refresh to a live supermarket for the next 10 weeks.|
Night Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Providing a safe & tidy handover to the dayshift team
- Effective forward planning skills, requesting information for forthcoming shifts
- Client liaison
- Recent project experience on retail fit-out projects is essential.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness are essential
- Experience of formulating detailed electronic daily reports.
If you fit this criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of James Darby