|Job Ref:||204755304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Car / Car allowance + Pension + He||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
My client is seeking a Regional Customer Care Manager. The organization is a Tier 1, Blue chip main building contractor who has a reputation in delivering high quality schemes ranging from £5M to £100M in value.
This position is office based with regular site visits, managing the defect liability period. This company offers an impressive salary and benefits package and has a strong forward order book; the business is well respected and has proven sustainable success.
The ideal candidate will come from a Trades background, someone who has had a career running construction projects and understands the built environment but is now working in a customer care role.
* Attend Client / stakeholder defect meetings
* Understand the client's business and the impact that problems are inflicting.
* Be the face of the business post-handover
* Produce monthly defect lists
* Undertake root cause analysis and report back to the business
* Review procedures and implement changes as required.
* Manage labour to fulfill operation requirements on your projects
* Generate and maintain highly motivated team
* Generate plans / programmes for communication and management
* Provide feedback into the business on issues that have incurred.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key internal managers.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more or be considered for this role, then please contact