|Job Ref:||204755475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
My client is looking for a 3D CAD Engineer who will be required to perform a variety of 2D/3D design & drafting tasks including preparing, editing and designing for product & manufacturing drawings.|
They require a team player who is willing to work with all office colleagues, management and production staff with a professional attitude. The candidate will need to be hard working and have a keen eye for detail.
The company have all of the equipment and programmes needed in house. This role may also include research and development. Once the candidate has settled into the role they may be required to attend marketing events such as shows & exhibitions.
Full experience using 2D/3D Solid Works & Auto CAD Programs is essential for this role.
The position is a full time office based role. Work hours are 8:15am-5:15pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Salary will be determined on experience and skills.
* Prepare dimensional & manufacturing drawings.
* Revise & update existing drawings reflecting design changes.
* Prepare 3D images with extensive detail for literature & promotions.
* Liaise with both production managers in house and over the phone.
* Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentations (for example drawings, design notes, quotations Etc.) for future reference.
* Maintain a drawing log for all completed drawings to be easily found.
* Occasional phone work if needed.
If this sounds like you, email your CV now