|Job Ref:||204755865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a 5* UK leading high-end house builder on some challenging yet exciting developments across the South West, based in the Bath area.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to not just to work for an exceptional company, but to build your career with. They offer one of the best packages in the industry along with support and assistance for progression within.
The duties will include;
* Assisting the Surveying with the identification & procurement of suitable sub-contractors.
* Using the appropriate tender documentation effectively and efficiently procure tenders, negotiate and let subcontracts within required timescales, ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures including the Protection Manual, Quality Manual, and Trade Conditions
* Assisting in the negotiation & letting of subcontracts within required timescales.
* Providing the cost-data feedback to Divisional Commercial Department.
* Administration & management of the financial aspects of the development.
* Reviewing and forecasting the latest cost estimates and reporting on a monthly basis.
* Working with external employers such as Housing Associations undertaking valuations, cash flow forecasts, obtaining warranties, etc.
* Assist at all times in maintaining a safe working environment within Company workplaces and applying the Company's Health & Safety Policy for their own, their colleagues, third parties and the public's benefit. Individuals must act to minimise danger and report all potential dangers and accidents to their immediate superior or designated Health & Safety Officer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the above position and want to hear more about the projects and role, please apply or contact Helen Cabble on (Apply online only) or email