|Job Ref:||204757993||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Company Profile: |
Our client are a rapidly expanding fit out and refurbishment contractor specialising in the West End and City. In addition they have a division that carries out commercial and industrial refurbishments outside the M25 and they are currently carrying out projects in Luton, Sunbury, Bishop's Stortford, Reading, St Alban's and Milton Keynes.
• Ensuring all engineering is executed in accordance to Health & Safety procedures
• Prepare scopes of work
• Subcontracts management
• Oversee & supervise subcontractor / labour on site
• All aspects of engineering on site
• To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements
• To ensure all relevant information concerning specifications are conveyed to the construction team in a timely and accurate manner
• To verify there is sufficiently detailed design information available prior to construction of the works and resolve technical issues with designers
• Delivering work to agreed timescales
• Quality management
• H&S management
• Project coordination
• Sub-contractor management
• Design coordination
• Client liaison
• Refurb of industrial units.
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid Qualifications
• Must have Scaffold Inspection
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation