|Job Ref:||204760017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staines||Address:||Post Code:||TW18||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum Travel expenses + package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
This interior office fit-out main contractor are seeking a Senior Projects Manager to manage projects from the tender/bid stage through to completion. This role will also be open to applicants from a contracts management background.|
You will be overseeing at least two large scale projects at any one time, project values circa £1mil to £10mil.
Contributing to the pitch / tender process and produce startegies for complex sites, you will beconfident in presenting to professional teams, manage subcontractors, site managers and site teams whilst taking ownership of all aspects of the build process.
You will be working closely with the design teams and will be expected to contribute to the design process. Also having control of the financial aspects of projects under your management.
* Build good relations with client and project team
* Ensure all aspects of the build process are satisfactorily completed on time and to budget
* Maintain the highest standards within the build/project
* Oversee two projects circa £1 mil to £10 mil
* Design contribution
* Oversee Site Managers and their teams
* Cost reporting, issuing full financial statements to the client on a weekly basis
* Maintain a positive cash flow throughout the life of each project.
Professional Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 7 years within commercial office interiors contract management or project management at a senior level
* Previous experience with a medium to large main contractor
* Professional qualification in building/construction - CIOB, BSc, HND
* Conversant with MS Excel and MS Project
* Conversant with spec/drawings and Bills of Quantities
* Good knowledge of M&E works
A competetive salary and package will be offered to the successful candidate.
A full job spec is available on application