|Job Ref:||204760106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car, Healthcare,Pension & Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Involve Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join our client's commercial team at their Cardiff Headquarters.|
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor, the ideal candidate will be accountable for the delivery of the Company's service in the Building Engineering Services industry by assisting with managing aspects of the Commercial Department in all MEP Quantity Surveying duties and all related commercial and contractual requirements.
• An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communications skills and proactive approach.
• Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team and to deadlines.
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word) and good typing skill.
• Accuracy and good attention to detail.
• Ability to use own initiative within the parameters of the role.
• Recording and monitoring of all site activities and costs being expended on site contracts.
• Preparation and summaries of all measured works.
• Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations etc.
• Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account.
• Reconciliation of materials and works executed during the month.
• Preparation of Subcontractors payments and recording / monitoring of all site works.
• Preparation of Monthly Commercial reports in conjunction with Contracts Manager and Site Team.
• Maintain all MEP QS documentation and logs / registers applicable.
• Co-ordinate with all company departments as required for the execution of site contracts.
• Must have an excellent awareness to Health & Safety and attend all training courses as and when required.
• Preparing and issuing subcontract orders.
• Any other duties the Company may reasonably request.
For more information please call Jayne on (Apply online only) in the strictest confidence