|Job Ref:||204760204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Haydock||Address:||Post Code:||WA11||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Fleet Safety Performance Analyst (Clancy Plant)|
Location: Haydock (Merseyside)
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
Main Purpose of Job
Provide a comprehensive and integrated fleet safety performance data analyst function across Clancy Plant Hire and to update relevant managers across the Clancy Group with progress. Ensure arrangements are in place that clearly indicate targets arising from the Group's own business plans to be measured and reported on against these indicators.
The post holder will report to the CP General Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilise and improve existing data collecting systems to monitor key areas of risk to the business including telematics data, driver style and performance, driver compliance with company standards and motor claims frequencies
- Ensure that all fleet safety and efficiency targets and standards, including Key Performance Indicators, for the Group's performance are identified and agreed.
- Measure internal performance against business targets.
- Monitor and report to the ORR Manager on all relevant fleet data indicators
- Assist with alignment of contract level reporting across the business.
- Ensure benchmarking arrangements are in place for all key areas of the Group's fleet performance so that variances from the top performers are highlighted and best practice can be identified.
- Assist contracts with reporting data.
- Support and provide accurate data for the Group's fleet management.
- Set an exemplary example to all employees.
- Ensure compliance with all Clancy controlled documents including Clancy procedures.
- An understanding and experience of fleet performance analysis
- An understanding and experience of XL and/or Statistical analysis programmes
- Ability to implement and develop reports.
- Ability to deliver communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to understand and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Sound leadership and accountability skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence others.
- Methodical in their working practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to identify trends and changes to data.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Good team player