|Job Ref:||204760235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum Car or Allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Davies Gough are currently recruiting for an experienced estimator on behalf of a groundworks subcontractor in Staffordshire. |
Our client specialise in Infrastructure, Groundwork and associated building services, undertaking projects from small to £5 million+ contractors in the Midlands and surrounding areas.
They are looking to appoint an experienced estimator to assist in managing there busy workload and help push the business forward.
- Preparation and submissions of proposals within agreed time frames.
- Evaluation and analysis of tender enquiry documentation including resource & materials assessment, engineering requirements and costs.
- Liaise with Consultants, Contract Managers, Clients and Subcontractors ensuring specifications, volumes, issues and risks are identified and agreed.
- Detailed site visits to determine and mitigate risk to the business for tender submission.
- Generate and submit documentation for tender approval.
- Presentation of tender proposals to Clients
- Proven background within Estimating with experience of Groundworks or residential contracts
- Knowledge of Estimating tools and techniques, using analytical methods for rate build ups and using estimating software.
- A thorough understanding of tender documentation, client's requirements/aspirations and required tender deliverables.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise, negotiate and influence at various levels.
- Proactive, hands on approach, with good team working ethic.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
Extremely Competitive Salary plus Benefits, including car allowance/fuel card and more