|Job Ref:||204760351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Our client who is based predominantly in South Yorkshire is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a temporary to permanent basis and who would be happy working on multiple projects across the Yorkshire region. The client is a small to medium sized company that works along side some of the top ten construction companies in the UK. You will also be looking to work on small to large developments that include social housing and subsidence works. |
Currently, our clients are happy to consider all levels of quantity surveyors, and this would be reflected in the interview. However, experience in the above works and in a similar sized company would be beneficial. They are a multi-disciplinary and also offer the design aspect of construction, therefore experience in this would also be advantageous.
As Quantity Surveyor you will have an array of duties that includes but isn't limited to;
* Preparing tenders and contracts
* Undertaking cost analysis for project work.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments
* Assisting the site manager in any cost or analytical decisions to positively benefit the company
Sound like something you would be interested in and capable of? Then have you got the following:
* currently hold 2 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Experience in Social housing and subsidence works would be highly advantageous.
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to travel: There are various sites in the Yorkshire region and our client may require you to travel to different sites from time to time.
If you are still interested in this exciting opportunity and like the prospect of joining a fast growing construction company in the local region then please give me a call on (Apply online only) or alternatively send your CV upon application, where I would be happy to discuss the role further.
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team's passion for detail, experience & honesty