|Job Ref:||204760355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
The Role: |
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join one of the UK's leading consultancies on a permanent basis. The Engineer will be joining a large established team in the Midlands region and will ideally have a solid background working in a similar role for nationally recognized main contractors. Residential - infrastructure experience is key.
- The Engineer will be required to provide technical support to the development of residential infrastructure projects.
- Attend site and design meetings when required.
- Effective Liaison with clients, architects, awarded contractors and authorities.
- Undertake scheme development, detailed designs and project coordination.
- BEng or HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.
- Strong ability to design Section 104, 278 and 38 highway adoption projects.
- Accomplished in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD.
- Must have experience working within either a design office environment or housing developer.
- Experience of working with Severn Trent Water or local water authorities such as Anglian Water.
- Drainage and pavement design knowledge essential.
- Must have knowledge of earthwork analysis calculations on residential schemes.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
Salary is negotiable with excellent package.
For more information on the Engineer role please call Macauly Birmingham on (Apply online only).
Macauly Birmingham - Rail, Construction & Civil Engineering Consultant - Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and abides by the REC code of professional practice, Matrix standard for information and advice & guidance services