|Job Ref:||204761632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£13 - £16/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Experienced Electrician Required - Edinburgh |
Rate: £13 to £16ph
Permanent Vacancy (12 Week Probationary period)
Van and Fuel Card Provided
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to work with an Edinburgh based contractor with an extensive client base made up of private house owners, house builders/developers, letting agents and housing associations.
* Testing and Inspecting (2391 / 2395)
* Domestic electrical work; fault finding, installation and re-wires (17th Edition)
* Attending to reactive electrical faults and breakdowns; lighting faults, wiring issues
Your excellent Customer service skills and ability to solve problems will enable you to diagnose defects, work safely and ensure a first time fix.
- You will be a qualified Electrician City and Guilds 17th Edition or 2360 (Part 1 & 2)
- You must have worked in a domestic environment
- Full UK Driving License
- You must be able to provide a CV with recent References
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV or contact Jayde Edgley on (Apply online only)
We also have other opportunities available within the business including Plumbers, Kitchen fitters, joiners / finishers, Decorators and we would welcome discussions with any of these trades.
Why work with Resourcing Group?
* We provide opportunities nationwide - jobs where you want, when you need them
* Award winning candidate care
* Specialist consultants that are experts within their field
* Prompt and reliable payroll
* If you bring the expertise, Resourcing Group will provide the opportunities
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy