|Job Ref:||204761419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Design Coordinator (Construction)|
Location: Birmingham / with travel to sites in the West Midlands
Company: Established Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
Due to a series of recent contract awards and growth in their Midlands region, an ambitious Design Coordinator is required to join one of the UK's most respected contractors.
Working alongside a Senior Design Manager, you will gain exposure to projects from tender stage and work through the delivery phase on sites in the West Midlands area. Projects will vary in value from £1m to £15m, across a wide range of sectors including education, commercial, leisure and care homes.
To be successful in the role you will have the following background and experience;
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Design Coordinator with a recognised main contractor.
* A background in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Site Engineering.
* Excellent technical skills and a good communicator.
* Some knowledge of BIM would be beneficial.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Will hold a relevant industry qualification (Degree, HND/C)
* A growing organisation; turnover has increased year on year for the last 5 years.
* Interesting range of projects; they work with public and private sector clients and have a varied and interesting portfolio of work
* Financially stable; they are a self-financing, cash rich company that are in a great place financially.
* Career progression; your personal growth will not be restricted at this company!
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63432. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed)
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency