|Job Ref:||204761356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum pension, training, healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a highly successful building services consultancy based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis.|
Providing a range of mechanical, electrical and energy consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment, you will have the responsibility of delivering all services from feasibility stage through to detailed design and installation quality. It would be advantageous if you had experience in project inspections, fault finding and maintenance assessments.
The successful Electrical Engineer will hold a minimum of a HNC/HND in relevant subject with a thorough working knowledge of design packages such as AutoCAD, Amtech or Hevacomp and Relux or Dialux . Ongoing projects are in the education, healthcare and defence sectors, so any experience within these projects would be beneficial.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
- Undertake feasibility studies.
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Preparing load calculations and applying for utility connections.
- Strong understanding of current Building regs/codes
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary plus company benefits which include a pension contribution, healthcare and ongoing training for your own personal development and career progression.
To apply for this role, please contact Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV at the earliest convenience