|Job Ref:||204761087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Project Manager - Mechanical|
A fantastic opportunity for an established Mechanical Project Manager to join a team of UK leading, multidisciplinary M&E contractors.
The role will enable to you to join a sector specialist at the van of building services based in their Reading office.
The Mechanical Project Manager position is with an internationally recognised contractor that works on a remarkable range of prominent projects for a well-established and numerous client base of over 500 private and public sector clients.
The company are well known for their technical excellence and sector speciality.
Projects the contractor has worked on include Data Centres, Commercial, Industry and Power, Energy, Rail, Financial, Retail and Water.
The Mechanical Project Managers duties will be to ensure the distribution for the Mechanical and Public Health building services on a site wide project.
The successful candidate will also be a part of the financial management of acquired items and cost advice on changes and future developments.
• Deliver leadership for the project delivery team and, if appropriate, to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
• Participate within bid activity; as requested by the senior management to work in conjunction with the Business Development department.
• Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
• Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives. Seeking opportunities to suggest actions which maximises profit on the project.
• Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
• Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
• Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
• Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
The Mechanical Project Manager position is offering a salary of up 60K with flexibility for the ideal candidate.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to move your career to the next level as an M&E Project Manager while at the same time working on some of the best projects in the UK with one of the most respected contractors and a massive client base.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now